During her years at school, she had to take Poise class. Only girls had to take it, and they were taught cooking, and sewing. They were also, graded on their fingernails, Patience did not pass the cuticles.
Patience met and married, Quentin Solokovansky, and together they had two daughters, Cleo, and Amelia. The relationship lasted for a few years, however Quentin needed to travel often for his job, which was putting a strain on their marriage.
After, the divorce neither wanted to see eachother. Quentin went to live in Japan for his job, and they both had no contact for years.
- Amelia's Notebook (First mentioned)
- Amelia Writes Again (First appearance)
- Amelia's Are-We-There-Yet Longest Ever Car Trip
- My Notebook (with help from Amelia) (Indirect mention)
- Amelia's Bully Survival Guide
- Amelia's Boredom Survival Guide (First identified as Patience)
- Luv, Amelia Luv, Nadia
- The All-New Amelia
- Amelia's Family Ties
- Amelia Works It Out
- Amelia Tells All (Mentioned only)
- Oh Boy, Amelia!
- Amelia Lends a Hand
- Amelia's 5th-Grade Notebook
- Amelia's Most Unforgettable Embarrassing Moments
- Amelia's Book of Notes & Note Passing (Mentioned only)
- Amelia's Longest, Biggest, Most-Fights-Ever Family Reunion
- Amelia's Guide to Gossip
- Amelia's Must-Keep Resolutions for the Best Year Ever!
- Amelia's 7th-Grade Notebook