- "Now kids, I want you to be all ears."
- —One of many of Ms. Jenko's expressions.[src]
Ms. Jenko is the physical education teacher at Pioneer Elementary School.
Work as a teacherEdit
Ms. Jenko started working at Pioneer Elementary as a physical education at a fairly young age. She taught Amelia and her classmates during their fourth, and fifth grade year.
When Pioneer Elementary was set on fire, she contributed to the wet cement, and had put in a whistle, like most of the other teachers.
Ms. Jenko may still teach at Pioneer, however this is unconfirmed.
Ms. Jenko has blue eyes, and blonde hair, which she typically wears in a ponytail with a bow. Also, she has freckles, and appears to wear makeup. Like most physical education, she wears sweatshirts, and a whistle around her neck.
- Amelia's Notebook (First appearance)
- Amelia Writes Again (Mentioned only)
- Amelia's Bully Survival Guide (Mentioned in schedule)
- Amelia's Boredom Survival Guide (Mentioned only)
- The All-New Amelia (Mentioned in schedule)
|Faculty and Teachers|
|Pioneer Elementary School||Mr. Bipka - Ms. Bell - Ms. Busby - Ms. Jenko - Mrs. Kravitz - Mr. Nudel - Mr. Reyes - Ms. Rooney - Ms. Tufarelli|
|Oopa Intermediate School||Ms. Castor - Mrs. Church - Ms. Hanover - Mr. Klein - Mr. Lambaste - Mr. LePoivre - Ms. Oates - Ms. Reilly - Mr. Ricardo - Ms. Trotsky - Mr. Wu - Mr. Yegg|
|Other||Mrs. Grund - Mrs. Kim|